Sister Five

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grandchildren



Well, I know alot of people love their children and grandchildren, so I gotta
tell you about mine!

Evangeline! She is so adorable, cute and has the sweetest personality. She already has a sense of humor I can tell. It's like I play with her, and well, she just gets it. She's not talking yet-except for some da da's and other sounds, but there is definitely some communication going on. It's very, very cool!
And did I mention CUTE!!!

And check out my grandson too. (Sorry pics got reversed) I wish I got to spend more time with him. But he is sweet and too cute also. I have more grandkids through Bill's children, but I don't have any pics. Jalen is too funny and smart also, and what a personality. He is just like his Dad.

All my sisters have the cutest and sweetest grandkids. And now I do too! Guess we are all very blessed! Our children have great genes!

Hope these pics show up in my blog. I don't blog enough to remember how to do stuff, but here goes!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i see them!!! I am so glad I got to met the big "E". She is so sweet!!!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger L. Eubanks said…

    I am glad you are Evangeline's grammaw!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home