Sister Five

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Basketball!!!

Hey, it's nine minutes left in the UL/UK game, we are UP by 19 and it STILL drives
me crazy. Can't watch it, up in my room being distracted ohhhh a fight, Ramel Bradley
knocked Padgett to the ground, better not mess with that, he's coming back
from a serious injury, but my heart is racing, pounding, can't even enjoy if they do win. This is why I have to give up basketball for the most part. I hate caring this
much, BUT I will say except for this game, I don't watch it much, I can't, already
have high blood pressure and getting too old for this. Too bad I can't even watch
when we are up by alot, but as ALL basketball fans know, you are NEVER safe until it's over.

Oh well, maybe I killed one minute. I will be glad when it's over!!!! GO CARDS!!

Gotta turn on some loud music for 8 more minutes!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Bigbluemike said…

    Being a sports fan is kinda like rideing a roller coaster. Your scared as hell on the way up. But on the way down you can't help but throw your hands in the air and say "WEEEEEEEEE"
    May your like be filled with more weee's

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger GloriaJean said…

    Curl, I feel the same way. I roam from room to room - it's maddening.

    Hey - Ahem - someone needs to teach Michael how to spell "life". . .LoL - Gotcha Mikey!!!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    You and Timmy had a great day that day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home