Sister Five

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Summer in the City-NOT!!!!

Happy Sunday to all!

Hey anyone and everyone (especially family) I went to see the movie last night that Micheal W. Smith stars in that is called Second Chance. It is about a mega church and its relationship to its sister church in the inner city. It was great! It helped me understand a little more about Lindsay and Jay's move to a neighborhood that needs a little more tlc than most. Although Micheal W. Smith was a terrible actor in it, (thats my opinion) the movie was really good. It answered alot of my fears, questions, especially the one about certain attitudes about this whole thing. I know I have had some "attitude" but I would recommend everyone see it. It showed me that we All have something to learn from each other. If anyone see's it let me know, I'm dying to discuss it with some folks. ha ha.

Other than that its a good day too because NASCAR if back!!!! Yeah! Daytona 500. Go Jeff Gordon!! Actually, I'm excited about the Petty team this year too. Heck, I like most of the drivers, my second choice is Carl Edwards. Its sure going to help during basketball season since I"M NOT GOING TO BE WATCHING U OF L PLAY ANYWHERE! We all better grab on to something else b/c UK's chances don't look real great this year either. March Madness is going to be MARCH SADNESS for ALL people in KY. Maybe I'll latch onto WKU. Oh well, just rambling now, later.......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home