Sister Five

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snowy Saturday

Its snowing outside, even tho its February, looks like winter has arrived late. I'm like my sister glo, tho, I LOVE SPRING and SUMMER! The only good part of February is Spring is not far away.

I also like this blogging thing. I see where some more relatives have come on board (lisa, jeanette) which is cool b/c they live farther away and don't get to hear about what is going on in their lives, so this is great! (I can't pull up Jeanette's tho, prob a tech glitch on my end) but I'll ask the other guru's.

Lindsay and Jay got their house inspected. Seems like everything went well with that, still waiting for details, but I know they are very excited. I'm happy for them.

Well, just wanted to blog-in and say howdy to everyone. Need more coffee to blog anything else. Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    Curl, that snow was somewhat of a surprise. I went to the drugstore around 8:30 this morning and the roads were bad.

    Remember - I used to HATE summer, but now I am ready. I'm also ready to move to a warmer climate.

    Have a cup of coffee for me !!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    Happy saturday and sunday! stay warm its freezin!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home