Sister Five

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday's with Curly

Well, its Tuesday. I'm new at this blogger thing, you see. I read my families" blogs which I love to do, but they all seem so profound. Most days, I don't have anything really profound to say, but I'm sure that I will. My daughter says it helps to write, keeps the brain working, etc., and I can see how that works, because writing is soooo different from reading.

But just wanted to say to my very creative family and anyone else who might care about my random thoughts that there are some great writers and "deep thinkers" in my family, who can express that on paper beautifully. I feel like when I read the blogs, I'm opening up a great novel, except I know some of the characters. It also helps me catch up. It helps me pray during the day for things, I might not have otherwise known, like my sister's friend who has been sick and her struggle with cigarettes-or lack of these days, or my daughter and her husband and their quest to live in the inner city and my daily quest to understand that better, and my neice and her daily struggles just to keep her house, husband, kids going and sharing her really cool kids with everyone. I guess what I'm saying is I like reading better than writing-and I'm sure its showing. Thats all for now, folks! Have a wonderful day. (Funny how this is starting to work, as I write I'm thinking of many other things to write about) Maybe I'll actually post more stuff as time goes on........

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger A Flowered Purse said…

    awww curl what agreat post! you are right about reading blogs, i have a few that are heartbreaking, a few that are funny and a few where ijust love to go and visit! its one of my favorite things to do!!!
    Have a great Tuesday!
    Love
    dianna

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Gloria said…

    I love reading blogs too curl, and once I start, it's hard to stop writing & reading.

    Hey, I'm starting a blog (separate from GloJean) about our family members. The first one I'm writing currently is about Anna Mivelaz. If you have any memories of her, let me know. I want to have a blog on everyone evantually, but need some input. I'm going to try and get pics to from Mary-o-lee.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger L. Eubanks said…

    Great post! Stop bustin' on yourself. You are a good writer and reader :)

    I love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home